Thursday, February 23, 2012

Restaurant.com $25 gift certificates for $2!!!

Right now Restaurant.com has select $25 gift certificates for only $2 when you enter the code MEMORIES at checkout!

AND if you go through Ebates, you can get a whopping 15% cash back on your purchase!

A few AWESOME restaurants to note in the Canton Ohio area are: The Flipside Grille! Two Fat Guys BBQ, El Galeron, the QQ Buffet, Rolando's and soo many more!

Now please note that all of the gift certificates come with exclusions on minimum purchases in order to use the gift card, but at $2 for $25, thats pretty good still! To give an example of how much you will be saving, I will use the gift certificate I just bought for one of my favorite restaurants, The Flipside Grille, the requirements to use the certificate state that you must purchase a minimum of $35 in order to use the $25 Gift certificate. And that an 18% Gratuity will be added prior to the discount.

So here's the breakdown:

I buy the $25 Gift Certificate for $2
I get $0.30 back from Ebates - Total now is $1.70
I go to The Flipside Grille and get $35 worth of food, obviously not by myself!
Grand total for the night - including the $6.30 in gratuity - 41.30
Take off the $25 gift certificate - $16.30

Which means I paid a grand total of $18 for a $35 meal plus the tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment